Selenite is a kind of translucent crystal so the flame flickers slightly through the walls of the candle. Edges of these candle holders are rough, sometimes shiny, and sometimes with whiter areas. This is natural to selenite. The top of the candle holder is polished and the underside is cut flat. The weight is fairly heavy and chunky.
- Brings clarity of mind, opening the crown chakra
- Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work
- Selenite can be used to form a protective grid around a house, creating a safe and quiet space that does not allow outside influences in, use internally in the corners of the house
- A Iarge piece of Selenite placed in the house ensures a peaceful atmosphere
- It pinpoints lessons and issues that are still being worked upon and shows how they can best be resolved
- It can be used for scrying, to see the future or to ascertain what has happened in the past.
- Selenite assists judgment and insight
- It clears confusion and aids in seeing the deeper picture
- It brings about a conscious understanding of what has been occurring at the subconscious level
- This is a powerful disperser and stabiliser for erratic emotions.
- Selenite can be used to charge other crystals